Graphic Designer / FA Artist
- Liaise with customers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met for
- Make revisions based on the feedbacks received; develop concept,
graphic and layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size
and style into the final Finished Artwork (FA).
- Review Finished Artwork (FA) for errors before printing or publishing.
- Interact with the internal support department and sales & marketing team
on submission timeline and delivery.
*** Performs a variety of marginal duties that were not listed, to be determined and assigned as and when needed.
- Diploma in Graphic Design/ Advance Graduate in Art/Design or equivalent
- Minimum one (1) to three (3) years’ working experience in the similar
- Computer literate in Adobe Creative Suite, PhotoShop, Illustrator and
- Innovative and creative.
- Hardworking and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Possess positive attitude and good time management.
- Able to read and write in English, Chinese, and Bahasa Malaysia.