Sales Coordinator – Customer Service
- Respond quickly and efficiently to all in-coming enquiries.
- Issue Sales Order (SO), Invoice and Credit Note (CN) with accurately in all relevant information.
- Filing sample and necessary documents by customers.
- Arrange Invoice delivery to customer or submit to walk-in customers.
- Arrange customer to collect finished goods upon completion.
- Update raw data of production record, i.e. KPI.
- Issue Statement of Account and attach with Invoice to deliver for customer.
- Receiving letter from postman and place in the letter box.
*** Performs a variety of marginal duties that were not listed, to be determined and assigned as and when needed.
- Degree/ Diploma in relevant industry or equivalent
- Minimum one (1) year of working experience in similar capacity.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English, and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills and telephone etiquette.
- Hardworking, positive minded, and committed to work.
- Required computer skills: UBS, Microsoft Word and Excel.